oxygen butane cutting

will an acetylene regulator work for butane oxygen cutting. I used butane a long time ago to cut metal but I don't remember if I used a acetylene regulator or just a butane regulator. I know I had to use a different tip on the torch

Reply to
w00189wr

It will work just fine. The tips are a bit wrong.

You say butane - tiny bottle or the big ones outside ? They are likely Propane now as the cold season since butane will liquefy.

I have a propane Oxy rig.

Mart> will an acetylene regulator work for butane oxygen cutting. I used

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn