Pak 3xr

Can anybody tell me anything about this machine? I can't seem to find much on the Internet. I have an opportunity to buy this machine cheap(I think). The problem is that the spec plate lists the primary voltage as 460v 3ph. Is this truly only a 460v machine? I have 240V

3ph.

Does anyone know any more specs on this? Cut thickness, speed, duty cycle, etc?

What is a good price for this machine?

Thanks

JW

Reply to