Powder welding?

Been offered a powder welding torch at very reasonable money. Interested in using it for repair work on small cast iron parts. Wonder if anyone has any experience of this process, and could provide any advice or info?

TIA

Trev

Reply to
trev

If you don't want it I do! I had someone come into our class and demo one a couple of years ago and have wanted one ever since. The consumables were a bit pricey but for what it can do it is worth having in the arsenal. We did ours with O/A.

Reply to
ben carter