Preform

I am looking for a Lead free preform. The structure looks similar to a dog bone structure. The important dimension is for the neck region, in the dog bone structure which should be 100 microns long and 100 microns wide. The thickness of the structure should be around 50 microns.

Can anyone suggest me some firms that can manufacture this other than Indium, Kester, Array solder, Williams groups.

Thanks. Ganesh.

Reply to
Ganesh Iyer