shielding gas piping revisted

Thanks for all the ideas. We now have a bulk pack of tanks hooked up and it is so nice not to manhandle cylinders in and out of the building. We run 50 psi on the pipe and have a ball valves at the wall then the flow meters. To control the surge of pressurised gas in the hose to the feeder a restrictor fitting is installed. It limits flow to 40 CFH at 50 psi. Randy

Reply to
R. Zimmerman