Aero-works Edge 54 good?

Hi, I just purchased an Aero-works Edge 540 .46 size arf and was wondering if
anyone has experience with it? They had one hanging in the local hobbyshop and
it sure looked nice. Bought one in the box but don't plan on building it right
away. Any tips? TIA, Dan.
Reply to
DANNYSPEED
Dan the 90 size is 2 lbs too heavy for the 3 d flight it was advertised to be capable of.
I would recomend that if it is light and want an inexpensive power plant setup I would recomend at TT.46 with a Tower hobbies .46 muffler it is good for about 500 RPM over stock. Otherwise a Nelson might work. Sparky
Reply to
Elmshoot

Site Timeline