Looking for a GWS "C" 64T spu gear

Looking for one of these but not wanting to pay a lot for shpg - maybe someone has one to sell and can just drop in an envelope?

Reply to
Mike

I have one. I will e-mail you for your info.

David

Reply to
David Morris

David Thanks!

My address:

Mike Parkes PO Box 153 Waverly, WA 99039

I really appreciate it... maybe this will give my slow stick a little more pull with the 350c motor I picked up.

Mike

Reply to
Mike