Best indoor trainer?

My club is ending its season as the Soccer teams take over our flying field, what is the best indoor plane for someone with very little skill?

Reply to
Peter Olcott

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:59:37 -0500, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Peter Olcott" instead replied:

Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Parkzone Vapor and Parkzone Ember:

?ProdID=PKZ3200

- Angel

Reply to
Angel Abusleme

Those examples are exactly what I was looking for. I have seen the first one fly (but did not know its name) at the group, it flies at about one mile per hour and is very maneuverable. The second example is just like my GSW Slow Stick, but much smaller. I may start out with the first one and upgrade to the second one as my skills improve.

Reply to
Peter Olcott

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 07:10:52 -0500, Peter Olcott wrote these words of wisdom:

I thought I saw an ad in FlyRC for the slow stick and micro slow stick. Why don't you just get a micro slow stick?

Reply to
Vance Howard

They are is Pico Stick and a Micro Stick but neither one of these weighs anywhere near as little as 1/2 oz.

Reply to
Peter Olcott

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:25:56 -0500, Peter Olcott wrote these words of wisdom:

OK. People in our club fly some heavy stuff indoors compared to that 1/2 oz.

One of them flies one of these:

Of course, they are flying in an old school gym. Lots of room.

Reply to
Vance Howard