Cessna 182 problems Help!!!!!!

I have a problem with this plane, the radio controller works fine when checking for up/down and electric engine speed control levers but if I walk 15-20 feet I have no conrol at the controller it is dead but if I move back say 15 feet I gain all control again WHATS UP WITH THIS??? Could it be the reciever? where does the antenna wire connect to, because when I recieved the plane in the box the wire was lying on the inside of the plane's cabin next to the reciever? Does it go into the reciever ? if it does what does it connect to or solder to??? Help!!!!!

Reply to
hp325

The receiver wire is broken off. You need to contact the place you bought the plane from for a replacement. Unless you are very familiar with electronics repair, you should not attempt to fix it yourself.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh