Chief Aircraft monthly specials no more?

I always e-mail Chief for their monthly specials price list. I just went to their site to do just that and there is no longer an e-mail form to get the specials list or any mention of monthly specials at all. Bummer!

Anyone local to Chief Aircraft know the scoop?

Good flying, desmobob

Reply to
desmobob

I just did today, Saturday. It was there in the upper right hand corner. Worked just fine.

Reply to
bill martin

I see it now, too. The day I posted the original message, it wasn't there!

Good flying, desmobob

Reply to
desmobob