Question, World War I aircraft kits

Information needed. A couple of years ago there was a company named "Marco's Miniatures" who marketed a couple of 1/24 scale World War I aircraft kits. They were mixed media, large parts were vac-u-formed. I have their Nieuport 28 and Albatross D.V. I recently went looking for more and their web site is dead. I need to know if they are still in business? I have been told that they changed names and were now called "Blueprint Models" located in Pelham, New Hampshire, U.S.A. E-mail gets no joy there either. Anybody know if they are still in business??

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey