Curlew seaplane info

Trying to resurrect an old Seaplane my father built back in the early seventies. It's a Curlew Mk II built from plans published in RCM. I found the original construction article but it has no recommended throws for the control surfaces. The plane uses a full flying stab and that is the throw I am most concerned with. If anyone is flying or flew one of these in the past I'd appreciate any info you have. Thanks

Mark snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com

Reply to
<mwoodruf