Estar Decathlon

I am builing the electric version Decathlon and they came up a little short on the assembly pictures. Too small. However the parts fit are very accurate and snap/interlock very well. Excellant quality wood. Parts identification good. Plans ok. Laser cut. Not a beginners(IMHO)kit. I bought it at ClaysHobbies in Ohio. Check out the video.

Reply to
jim breeyear