Extreme Flight Yak 54....New generation of Super ARF

I just purchased a Yak 54 from Extreme Flight in GA and all I can say is WOW!!! To start with I have never seen such a fine packing job, everything very carefully wrapped and packaged. The ARF itself is a peice of art. I pride myself on my building but I do not think I could have built as nice as this! It looks way too nice to fly :)

I am going to use a YS 110 for power with 5 Hitech HS645MG servo's. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has this plane.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I'm building one now. It has a ply frame, then foam to give the fuse its round shape, with balsa sheeting over that. Everything is laser cut and it is engineered to the max. There is a long thread on it at RCUniverse, in the 3D forum.

peter

Reply to
peter