OS 120 FS help

Help I have the old style O S 120 FS that was new in box. I installed it in a Funtana 90, broke it in per instructions engine has no power. Starts great but only turns about 6500 RPM's on the grd. set on the rich side w/ tach. Prop 16-4 wide Fuel 15 % with 20 % syn. oil Plug OS F Valves Adjusted after break in Fuel tank No leaks and center of tank at carb level Fuel line Med

Thanks for any help David Edwards

Reply to
Pat Edwards

Have you tried different props? a 15 x 4 or 15 x 3.75 or so might help. Good luck. Let us all know what works. Andy

We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!

Reply to
RCPILOT48