OS 120 FS help

Help
I have the old style O S 120 FS that was new in box. I installed it in a
Funtana 90, broke it in per instructions engine has no power. Starts great
but only turns about 6500 RPM's on the grd. set on the rich side w/ tach.
Prop 16-4 wide
Fuel 15 % with 20 % syn. oil
Plug OS F
Valves Adjusted after break in
Fuel tank No leaks and center of tank at carb level
Fuel line Med
Thanks for any help
David Edwards
Reply to
Pat Edwards
Have you tried different props? a 15 x 4 or 15 x 3.75 or so might help. Good luck. Let us all know what works. Andy
We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!
Reply to
RCPILOT48