OS 120 FS with Pump

Have a 120 Os FS W/pump but no manual. How should the large brass screw on the pump (on rear) be set to runb correctly?

Reply to
Bob

There are no instructions in the manual other that to "not adjust the pump". I have never changed that screw on mine and it has always run flawlessly.

My motor is the 120 FS Surpass II and I have a copy of the manual on line if you would like me to send it to you. Send my an e-mail if you would like.

Gord Schindler MAAC6694

Reply to
Gord Schindler

The pump is calibrated at the factory and the screw is there only for the factory to adjust it to their specs. If you mess with it at all, you "may" have some trouble with it.

MJC

Reply to
MJC