os 120 surpass II with pump

I have bought a used os 120 surpass II with pump. I can not find the manual from os engines web pages.

Can anybody tell me where can I find it ? or ....Can anybody explain me the use for the three different nipple there are in the back pump ( especially one marked as "R" )??

Thanks in advance

Reply to
yatedigo

The "R" is the return to the tank.

Jason

Reply to
Jason Andersen

OS would probably send it to you if you requested it on their site. I have found them most responsive. OTOH, I have a copy that I can send you on line if you drop me an E-mail. It will come as a self contained FAX that you can read/print on any Windoze machine. Regards, Gord Schindler MAAC6694

Reply to
Gord Schindler