FA Vintage Model Airplane Aeroplane Designing manual

Model Airplane Design and Theory of Flight by Charles Hampson Grant Air Age Inc.New York VGC. 512 pages. This is simply the best manual on model Aircraft design we've ever
had,an American book simply packed with projects etc.Hugely comprehensive ,hordes of pictures,formulas,graphs ,designs and pictures.Very technical throughout and not for the casual modeller or beginner ,I'd say.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item20155884685&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT