FA VintageModel Airplane Design and Theory of Flight

Model Airplane Design and Theory of Flight by Charles Hampson Grant Air Age Inc.New York VGC. 512 pages. This is simply the best manual on model Aircraft design we've ever had,an American book simply packed with projects etc.Hugely comprehensive ,hordes of pictures,formulas,graphs ,designs and pictures.Very technical throughout and not for the casual modeller or beginner ,I'd say.Ultra rare,especially in this condition.

AlisEvans

Same book on Amazon.com for US$70.

Red S.

Red Scholefield

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:45:33 -0400, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Red Scholefield" instead replied:

Red,

Do you actually have a point to make here? First off, the auction price is lower than that price by far. Second, when it comes to second hand books, Amazon often back-orders that type of book waiting for one to become available or they drastically overcharge. Using

the result is shown at the end of this reply. Other than trying to spoil this poor guy's auction, what was your intent here?

The Advanced Book Exchange has the following 24 results for that book.

Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad