FlyCamOne?

Greetings and hallucinations!
Does anyone have experience with the FlyCamOne

I just bought one and while they did a decent job of translating the
manual into English, the bugger seems to be malfunctioning. I can take
still photos just fine but can't get it to capture more than a couple
seconds of video before it shuts itself off.
Yes, the battery is fully charged. Yes, there's a 256MB SD card
(properly formatted and installed). Any help would be appreciated
since I can't get Acme to answer their e-mails.
Reply to
Chris
Hobby Lobby (RC not the craft store) just started selling them. They might have some advice...
PCPhill
Reply to
PCPhill
That was where I bought it... Unfortunately, I can't send it back since I no longer have original package.
Reply to
Chris
Their customer service is usually first rate. If you ask, maybe they'll let you send it in and exchange it, they keep the box for the rtv(return to vender) and just send you the naked camera. If you have a recent reciept they'll probably go for it.
PCPhill
Reply to
PCPhill
That's an odd policy. In Norway, stores are not even allowed to ask for such things...
"Chris" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@news.giganews.com...
Reply to
Stefan Pettersen
I should have bought it when I was in Trondheim a few weeks ago... But alas, I'm on my wy to Richmond AU next week.... Guess I'll take it up with the seller when I get home. Thanks for the ideas, folks!
> That's an odd policy. In Norway, stores are not even allowed to ask for > such things...
Reply to
Chris
Chris you have a defective camera. I've sold many of these cameras and one of my customers had a similar problem. He sent it back and I happily replaced it. If anyone is looking for these cameras. Go to ebay and look at seller kevink2341. I have several of this type of camera on ebay starting at $44.95.
Reply to
kendalzdad
Wow, I wish I had known that before paying Hobby-Lobby $80 for it. I've written to Hobby Lobby to see if they'll take it back without the original packaging. Of course, they won't get the e-mail until Monday, the same day I'm leaving on a mission to Australia so I'll have to wait a week until I get back to see their answer.
Thanks a lot for the reply!
Reply to
Chris

Site Timeline