Lanier seabird 60

Boy, if i had it to do over again I would have never purchased this kit. The "instructions" horrible. I already screwed up the pylon mount fairing. I couldnt identify the parts from the plans. I cut up some plastic strips to match what i saw on the plan and later found out the fairing was already made. None of the parts were marked. I dont consider myself a master builder but have been building for 20 yrs. Not too many arf's. I called Tower and complained but........ I bought the farm. 114 bucks. If I finish it I will probably always have something against it. First time I ever wanted to drive my truck over a model. where are my hypertension pills..

JJB

Reply to
jim breeeyar