Laser Cutting - Emission Technologies - Anyone have one?

Just was curious to see if anyone out there has any hands-on experience with the laser cutting system from Emission Technologies:

. We're thinking about getting one and I would like to hear any positive/negative comments before making our final decision. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Regards,

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaither