Leisure Electronics 107 charger HELP

A few questions for a new RC Electric flyer:

I have a Leisure Electronics 107 charger from a previous RC car 1988 ish. Looks like this one

I don't want to buy a new charger right now. I am charging 6-cell 7.2v 1900mah battery packs for my Goldberg Mirage

550 plane.

1) This charger if left in discharge will it completly drain the battery? Should I use the 15 minute timer to discharge?

2) Charging the battery. Should I run the 15 minute quick charge timer 1 time, then let it trickle charge to full?

3) When charged my packs read 8.2-8.4 is this normal?

4) Can I hurt my packs or overcharge leaving them on trickle unattended?

Thanks for any help on these q's Dave

Reply to
PinballDog