question

Hi All
After 6 months in the hobby,and having practicaly smashed up or crashed all
the beginners 3 channel models :)) ive finaly decided to try my hand with
ailerons.Ive got coyote glider from Ripmax.could somone give me some
usefull tips? Ive made the model,it looks so nice i cant bring myself to
launch it,cos im afraid of smashing it up,is the use of ailerons a totaly
different technique to the beginners 3 channel,with motor,ruddr and tail
control? any tips would be usefull,the plane is ok ,ive had it checked out
etc.any help would be greatlfully recieved.
thanks keith
Reply to
keith
Not really, in 3-channel rudder planes, you turn to bank. In 3-channel aileron planes, you bank to turn!
Morris
Reply to
Morris Lee
.could somone give me some usefull tips?
Yes. Get an instructor. Ailerons won't help correct a lack of flying skill and experienced advice.
Dr.1
Reply to
Dr1
I have been flying for years. Self taught even. First flight lasted 10 seconds. Switched to a glider then to gas. I got better from then on. I bought a Reflex flight sim a month ago and used it a lot. Went out to fly again since last year and I was way ahead of the airplane this time more than ever. It worked for me. There is a difference flying almost daily and a few times a month.
Reply to
jim breeyear
Yes Steve im using the reflex sim,to be honest though,its not realy seemed to help me much with planes,ive learnt a lot with the helis though. Keith "Steve Banks" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:qMXae.241$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...
Reply to
keith

Site Timeline