Question on YS Engine Mounts

Hello, In perusing through the discussion group I've seen a lot of references to using an MK flex mount from Gator RC with YS engines. I've just gotten my YS110 engine and I'm wondering whether the MK engine mount for the YS91 engine would work for the 110 engine as well. Also does any one have an idea how much an MK flex mount weighs and finally how do you attach the MK flex mount to the engine firewall? The picture of the MK mount seems to suggest that one uses the MK flex mount in conjunction with a plain mount that is already attached to the firewall. Thanks for all the responses in advance.

Reply to
mn