Question on YS Engine Mounts

Hello,
In perusing through the discussion group I've seen a lot of references
to using an MK flex mount from Gator RC with YS engines. I've just
gotten my YS110 engine and I'm wondering whether the MK engine mount
for the YS91 engine would work for the 110 engine as well. Also does
any one have an idea how much an MK flex mount weighs and finally how
do you attach the MK flex mount to the engine firewall? The picture of
the MK mount seems to suggest that one uses the MK flex mount in
conjunction with a plain mount that is already attached to the
firewall.
Thanks for all the responses in advance.
Reply to
mn