remember this

I was going through my archives and ran across this post from 99. Thought it was funny.

1999/04/10

Subject: Hamster in a Tiger 60, what a laugh

Hi all,

Last weekend my friends daughter wanted me to take her hamster for a ride in my CG Tiger 60. So I unscrewed the canopy and put the little critter in. Took it up, did a couple snap rolls, inside and out side loops, couple of spins. Man the "peanut gallery" was laughing so hard that I had to land, the litte guy was no worse for the wear. You ought to try it,,,,,,,,,,,,tooooo much fun! Dave

Reply to
USENET

I do remember this.

Reply to
Fubar of the HillPeople

Yea, I remember it too and I still think the guy is an idiot. We had a guy at the field that used mice as pilots. He thought he was a good guy because he set them free at the end of the day (assuming they lived that long). Otherwise, they would have been snake food. Mike

Reply to
Mike

So you think pointless animal cruelty is funny?

seabee

** snipped just in case it gives other sick people ideas **

Reply to
sea bee

He was wearing seat belts, mate. And a helmet.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Well, not for the poor little bugger in the plane - I guess some people get their fun from inflicting pain and stress on those unable to effectively protest or to do anything about it.

Maybe your friend will let you strap his daughter to a bigger plane if inflicting misery is what you guys do for fun

David - disgusted

Reply to
David

Well I was drinking at the time.

Reply to
rcdave

Oh, well, that's all right then.

So what other socially unacceptable things are really OK if you've been drinking?

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Really? And you were flying? Sheesh

The club I was flying with does not allow members to fly while under the influence.

For safety I would have thought that would apply to all clubs and flying venues - I think it does here in Oz.

David

Reply to
David

That was an utterly idiot thing to do.