Saito Pushrod Cover Seal Replacement

Anyone know of a source for Saito pushrod cover seals, besides, of course, buying them from Horizon. Saito doesn't sell them separately, you have to buy the pushrod covers with the seals. Yea, I know, they are only $10.00 per set, but it seems to me to be kind of a rip-off to have to go this way. Thanks Bill

Reply to
Bill

Go to your local parts shop and get some small O rings.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High