Servo power?

It sounds like an interesting project. Good luck and I hope you have fun with it.

Tejas Pedro

Reply to
Random Excess

| The ultimate challenge is to fly it through a rock arch in some sea | cliffs. It means that I will have to fly it into the arch and set it | for a slight climb and turn when the failsafe kicks in as it loses | radio contact on the other side, it should regain RC contact when it | comes into vision again.

You might not ever lose contact -- the cliff will probably attenuate the signal greatly, but unless you're really far away enough of it might still diffract around the cliff to control the plane.

Of course, it's hard to fly a plane you can't see, so ...

| I think that would make quite a spectacular vid (even if it piles | into the cliff!). Obviously I'll film all the less risky stuff | first....

Sounds like a great way to destroy a plane! Be sure to have somebody filming on the other side so you can catch the crash!

Reply to
Doug McLaren

Cheers, I'm already having fun designing the plane.

Reply to
markzoom