servo signal emulator

Can you buy such a thing? I need to control a brushless DC motor on the bench. Brian Fairey.

Reply to
bfairey

I bought a 'servo cycler' at the Perry, Ga show this spring, and it is great!

Reviews:

David Hopper

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 14:53:24 -0700, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com instead replied:

Here's a very nice one that controls up to 8 servos via your printer parallel port (hardly ever used any more now that USB printers are so common). Once programmed it can either operate on its own or you can maintain control. Best yet, it's only $44.00AU plus shipping.

See the first item on that page or look for item K1001 if that has slipped from being featured first.

You can buy a servo tester for much more or you can buy this and have yet another toy with which to control the world. (This is where USENET truly fails us all as there's really no emoticon for a sinister laugh with an echo.)

A friend of mine is hooking up a Tonka Truck modified with Meccano Set (Erector Set in the US) motorizing parts to dig in a sandbox. He plans to add a WebCam later to allow visitors to dig holes and move sand around. Me? I want to set up a missile command battery nearby to shoot his Tonka Truck and knock it over. Should be lots of fun.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Second piece down the page....