Super Custom spares?

Anyone know where I might be able to get hold of a new front bearing for a Super Custom 75 2 stroke engine please? Engine runs fine but is starting to spray a small amount of fule through the front bearing.

TIA

cheers, Len

Reply to
Len Cuff

Try Boca Bearings, or even a local bearing shop if you have one.

John

Reply to
John T

I took a look at the Boca Bearing catalog and they didn't list SC. You could try contacting them, perhaps they have something.

Reply to
C G

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

Len

Try Boca Bearings in Boca Raton FL

Brian Allen

Reply to
Brian Allen

Ditto on Boca bearings.

Ken Day

Reply to
Ken Day

I have them in stock. They are the same bearings as the ASP 75,

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

And the cost to UK??

cheers, Len

Reply to
Len Cuff

Shipping and handling is $5.00 worldwide for a set or two of bearings.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Paul, Thanks so what will the total cost be for bearings and shipping to UK and how would I pay you?

cheers, Len

Reply to
Len Cuff

About $13 for steel or $30 for ceramic. I take PayPal right now and credit cards soon. Check the web site for details.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Paul, Tried to get to your web site but can't find it! What's the URL?

cheers, Len

Reply to
Len Cuff

Servers were down earlier today. Should be OK now.

Paul McIntosh