TX/RX batteries FT

I have the following battery packs for sale or trade:

4.8v 1100mAh NiCd [rx] 4.8v 1200mAh NiMh [rx] 4.8v 1700mAh NiCd [rx] 4.8v 700mAh NiCd [rx] 9.6v 600mAh NiCd [tx] {JR} All of these batteries are in perfect condition and have been cycled on a Hobbico Accucylce to ensure their quality. I am looking to trade them for a Zagi battery or a reverse wind sped motor and prop set up but am open to offers. Alos looking for electric heli stuff...
Reply to
rokman