Unionville Hobbies Club Trainer or Club Coupe

Yes, this is going back to the early 1980's, but Joe Murray used to
manufacture an ARF kit of these training airplanes.
I'm wondering if someone in the GTA still has a kit kicking around or
has a set of plans or the drawings.
Heck! I'll even take a wrecked or used airframe.
Why am I using suck an outdated trainer? Simple, I've flown about
fifteen of them and know them inside-out. As a starting point for
electrics, this is a no-brains decision.
Thanks in advance
Reply to
byrocat

Site Timeline