Need Futaba TX Repair

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable place I can send my Futaba t6xa for repair? The detents on the throttle and elevator trim have broken and I need to get them fixed. I don't want to send to Futaba since I have defeated the charging diode and they'd probably charge me a fortune.

Reply to
Watchur6

Radio South has a stellar reputation for repair of all kinds of radios.

MJC

Reply to
MJC

Absolutely -- Send it to Tony Stillman at Radio South

He's located in Pensacola FL.

Cheers -- \_________Lyman Slack________/ \_______Flying Gators R/C___/ \_____AMA 6430 LM____ / \___Gainesville FL_____/ Visit my Web Site at

Lyman Slack