about Inventor 11

Hello. We have inventor 11 professional and we install it with network license manager.I want create a deployment to install on a clients. I know it is
basically similar to install autocad 2005 on network, but if i wish install all products included (autocad,mechanical,vault,inventor), What .msi file do i have to use, bin\acadfeui\MDT\acad.msi or bin\acadfeui\Inventor\inventor.msi or another one ?
Thanks a lot.