Elevations

When I draw a closed polyline or a rectangle to a height over 0, and offset it, the resulting polyline apperas with an elevation of 0.
Now this only happens in some drawings so i think it might be a variable, but I can't find it for jam, so if one of you know what the hell it is, I would be appreciate it if you could share:)
BTW I am using Acad 2004
Cheers
Bigjobs
Bigjobs wrote:

Well here's the stinker, it is only doing it to certain closed polylines within the drawings...
This is wierd, it must be something else other than a variable, but God knows what, it has got me stumped.
I bet it is something terribly easy, I am forever taking the kettle apart before checking the fuse so to speak.
Anyhow, Hope this xtra info helps whoever may be trying to help.
Cheers
Bigjobs