Elevations

When I draw a closed polyline or a rectangle to a height over 0, and offset it, the resulting polyline apperas with an elevation of 0.

Now this only happens in some drawings so i think it might be a variable, but I can't find it for jam, so if one of you know what the hell it is, I would be appreciate it if you could share:)

BTW I am using Acad 2004

Cheers

Bigjobs

Reply to
Bigjobs

Well here's the stinker, it is only doing it to certain closed polylines within the drawings...

This is wierd, it must be something else other than a variable, but God knows what, it has got me stumped.

I bet it is something terribly easy, I am forever taking the kettle apart before checking the fuse so to speak.

Anyhow, Hope this xtra info helps whoever may be trying to help.

Cheers

Bigjobs

Reply to
Bigjobs