Dimensioning problem

G'day all, I'm having some problems with dimensioning in a drawing I've received (v.2000), where the dim text appears to be scaled by 200x, but the leaders and arrows are OK. The dim is drawn in PS, dimscale set to 1, but even when set to scale to PS, it makes no difference, the text is still too big. Any tips as to what to change?

Reply to
g&l

A-ha! It seems that the text style set to "Dim" within the dimstyles menu pointed to a text style which had been forced to display text at a large size, probably because there is text in PS AND MS.

Reply to
g&l