Error Code

Could anyone tell me what this error code means??
INTERNAL ERROR: !dbqspace.h@410: eOutOfRange
This has happened to two drawings now, both of them quite large in size,
being 3d models.
Any help appreciated. Really need this drawing out of the door.
Bigjobs
eOutOfRange
Go to http://usa.autodesk.com/ click at the search link and enter "dbqspace". Mayby you find something what can help you.

eOutOfRange

Thanks for the tip. But in the end I used partialopen and partiaload to load in the different layers and figure out which bit was corrupted.
I still don't know why, but still, having redrawn the part that was, I am not complaining.
BTW, thanks for replying to my post. No-one seems to want to talk to me in here.
Bigjobs

Hey boy, i dont know whats your problem. I've looked for your posts in this group and could not find any one *without* an answer
bob.at
It is about elevations of offset closed polylines.
Whenever I offset a closed polyline, it appears with an elevation of 0. And I have to do this all the time. It is really annoying, and here is the kicker, it only happens in certain drawings. And I know of no variable that controls this.
Once again. Sorry if I sounded a bit short, it is not only here that I post, there are several other groups I participate in, it is just that here, not many people seem to reply to me, maybe it is that they don't know of an answer, I dunno.
I wasn't really having a go, just voicing my impression really.
Sorry if any offence given.
Bigjobs
PS, if you are wondering why I post from two accounts, work & home. I once got a very uppity email asking why. Weird really.
And it turned out it is probably the system, not acad that corrupted the file, and I managed to partialopen and partiaload the file so I only lost a very small fragment of it, 30 mins later, drawing went out of the door.

I cant follow you. At my computer (ACAD 2004) the result has always the same elevation as the original polyline and i cant find any setting. How to you define the offset: with distance our with "through point"?. If you want you can send me one of your drawings and i will take a look on it
bob.at

And
that
I only ever really use distance, with my 0 button set as an alias for offset, it makes it easier for the input.
When I get into work in the morning I shall get one and send it over to you if that is ok, like I said, it only does it sometimes. It is just more often than not and not being able to figure it out is really bugging me.
Cheers
Bigjobs
bob.at wrote:

Mail away