IntelliCad-how much different from AutoCad

Hi everyone.
Do you know something about this program? Is it similar to Acad, and how hart it would be to switch from Acad to IntelliCad?
Thanks!
Its a cheap alternative to AutoCAD, if you can fly one you can fly the other.
Check out my IntelliCAD Notes Page
There is a movie at
http://www.cadalot.co.uk/icad/notes/IntelliCAD_2_AutoCAD_viewlet_swf.html
That shows how to make IntelliCAD look like AutoCAD Factory settings.
Regards
Alan (Cadalot)
On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 15:13:15 +0200, " snipped-for-privacy@net.hr"

Can my ACad AutoLisp Routines be used in IntelliCad and how much does it sell for? Jarv

The price ranges from $99 - $349 depending where you buy it from and which version you buy.
I'm in the process of creating a chart that compairs a number of versions from various sources. In most cases you can download a Standard Edition (Like AutoCAD LT) but with the ability to run LISP to try for 30 Days.
There are links to the ITC and to some member sites on my IntelliCAD Links Page at http://www.cadalot.co.uk
Regards
Alan