GISuser.com July promotions

Hi all, for those interested in a chance to win some cool software and prizes, please consider registering to receive our weekly GISnewsletter/update from GISuser.com. At the end of July we'll raffle off several prizes from our sponsors including:

A copy of FME ICE 2004 from Safe Software A Parhelia 128 MB graphics board from Matrox A copy of GITA's annual geospatial techynology report

Your odds are great and there's 2 ways to enter, simply signup for the newsletter, or register as a GISuser registered site user giving you additional site access to feastures like browing the job notices and RFPs for free, link posting, and file uploads to the tool repository.

More info at

Good luck Glenn

GISuser