Req: AutoCad books

Looking for good autocad booksl, maybe with CD incl. Have access to latest autocad at friends workplace, but not training or tutorial. Need to learn to improve my marketability.

Thanks, TWH

Reply to
tom hooper

Shop ebay .... search for AutoCAD and choose to display by lowest price .... you'll find one vendor that starts the price at 99cents for older editions of brand new books.

Reply to
Chip Harper

I found, back years ago when I first discovered AutoCad, a book called "Inside AutoCAD" by (if I remember correctly) New Riders Publishing. REAL good basics that show that AutoCad is not an electronic Etch-A-Sketch, but an electronic database. I hope that the book is still out there (or something like it.

-- "Who we are and who we become depends, in part, on whom we love."

-- "A General Theory Of Love" Thanks, Mom ______________________________________________________________ Glen Appleby snipped-for-privacy@armory.com

Reply to
Glen Appleby