PDF writer?

Please Help. How do you get and install a PDF writer? thanks Jim
Reply to
Jim
I use

TEW
"Jim" wrote
Just an idea: What about using OpenOffice? You can import .dwg files, add some text and create your own .pdf files with it. And it is free!!! I am very satisfied with OO.
Reply to
Hartmut Mühlenbein
Try
... and 'excellent' product (and verrryyy cheap to purchase). Does all kinds of paper sizes. And I found it worked better (quality) than Adobe!
Installs as a printer (PDF995). So any application can use it too...
In Autocad... just print to it as you would normally... then a shell pops up and you enter a file name.... voila'
Regards,
Bruce
Reply to
Mr. B
What, using the open dxf function in OO ? Brian
Reply to
Bill
i would suggest using ghostscript w/ redmon
there is a link to the download on my website 'free' page
and its free
Reply to
D. Alan Hooper
Another good, free alternative is PDFCreator from
Al
Hi
Try the pdf995-writer. it's not free, but cheap.

bye Marc
"Jim" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:TIN7b.140487$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...
Reply to
Marc Küenzi