PDF writer?

Please Help. How do you get and install a PDF writer? thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim

I use

TEW

"Jim" wrote

Just an idea: What about using OpenOffice? You can import .dwg files, add some text and create your own .pdf files with it. And it is free!!! I am very satisfied with OO.

Reply to
Hartmut Mühlenbein

Try

... and 'excellent' product (and verrryyy cheap to purchase). Does all kinds of paper sizes. And I found it worked better (quality) than Adobe!

Installs as a printer (PDF995). So any application can use it too...

In Autocad... just print to it as you would normally... then a shell pops up and you enter a file name.... voila'

Regards,

Bruce

Reply to
Mr. B

What, using the open dxf function in OO ? Brian

Reply to
Bill

i would suggest using ghostscript w/ redmon

there is a link to the download on my website 'free' page

and its free

Reply to
D. Alan Hooper

Another good, free alternative is PDFCreator from

Al

Hi

Try the pdf995-writer. it's not free, but cheap.

bye Marc

"Jim" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:TIN7b.140487$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...

Reply to
Marc Küenzi