PDF writer?

Please Help. How do you get and install a PDF writer? thanks Jim

I use http://www.fineprint.com/products/pdffactory /

Just an idea: What about using OpenOffice? You can import .dwg files, add some text and create your own .pdf files with it. And it is free!!! I am very satisfied with OO.

What, using the open dxf function in OO ? Brian

where do you get open office?

http://www.openoffice.org

Try www.PDF995.com ... and 'excellent' product (and verrryyy cheap to purchase). Does all kinds of paper sizes. And I found it worked better (quality) than Adobe!
Installs as a printer (PDF995). So any application can use it too...
In Autocad... just print to it as you would normally... then a shell pops up and you enter a file name.... voila'
Regards,
Bruce
i would suggest using ghostscript w/ redmon
there is a link to the download on my website 'free' page
and its free
--
Sincerely;

D. Alan Hooper, ACADIA

Another good, free alternative is PDFCreator from
http://sector7g.wurzel6.de/pdfcreator/index_en.htm
--
Al

Hi