Please HELP:Retrieving dimensions of a rectangular REGION

Hi everybody, let's see if someone can help in solving this problem:
I got a "REGION" entity obtained from a polyhedral 3D solid with the
"solidedit - face - copy" command . The REGION is rectangular.
How can I retrieve the size of the rectangular (height and width) from inside an AutoLISP routine?
This is very useful for my project...so please HELP if you know.
Thanks a lot
Alberto (still working on his final project, but close to the end of the tunnel!)