Need Help With TurboCAD

Does anyone here know how to make chamfers using TurboCAD?

Ron

-- "You see me now a veteran, of a thousand psychic wars. I've been living on the edge so long where the winds of limbo roar."

Reply to
Ron Hubbard

Have you tried the TurboCAD forums? TurboCAD.com?

Reply to
Rick Francken

Yes, I do. It would be far better though for you to post in a Turbocad group.

Reply to
CW

Have you *seen* the TurboCAD group? There are only three posts (including two of my own) in this year and nobody has answered even those posts. In effect, it doesn't exist.

Ron

Reply to
Ron Hubbard

Yes. I just now came from there. I have it set so only today's active threads show. There were 16 active threads to this point today. There are often more, seldom less. You are obviously going to the wrong place. Go here:

answer your original question, even though this is really not the place, go to the modify menu and select chamfer. This is if you are working in 2D. If in 3D, go to the same modify menu but select blend edges.

Reply to
CW

I was going to alt.cad.turbocad; the only one I could find at the time. I don't knoww why somebody went to all the trouble to set up a newsgroup, just to pretty much abandon it. Thanks for the link.

Ron

Reply to
Ron Hubbard

I can't even get that on my server. The IMSI forum is a good one. Very active and lots of very helpful people there. Hope to see you there.

Reply to
CW