polylines

Hello

Can someone help me draw polylines anti-clockwise, not using Halfwidth or Width? As an example I want to draw a polyline from startingpoint 100,100 to

100,150 then to 200,150 and further to 200,200 and then to -100,200. After that I want to draw a 1/4 arc with a diameter of 50 (@50,50) to the right, etc.

Does anyone have a good link to a webpage about drawing polylines?

Helge

Reply to
Helge Antonsen

Have you tried the help file?

here's my text screen of that exercise ( pline width was set to .5 when I started, and I was zoomed in too close):

Command: pl PLINE From point: 100,100

Current line-width is 0.0500 Arc/Close/Halfwidth/Length/Undo/Width/: w

Starting width : 0

Ending width : 0

Arc/Close/Halfwidth/Length/Undo/Width/: 100,150

Arc/Close/Halfwidth/Length/Undo/Width/: 200,150

Arc/Close/Halfwidth/Length/Undo/Width/: 200,200

Arc/Close/Halfwidth/Length/Undo/Width/: -100,200

Arc/Close/Halfwidth/Length/Undo/Width/: 'z

Resuming PLINE command.

Arc/Close/Halfwidth/Length/Undo/Width/: a

Angle/CEnter/CLose/Direction/Halfwidth/Line/Radius/Second pt/Undo/Width/ : ce

Center point: 50,50

Angle/Length/: a Included angle: 90

Angle/CEnter/CLose/Direction/Halfwidth/Line/Radius/Second pt/Undo/Width/ : (Enter to exit command)

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich