Questions about producing an Architectural Portfolio and Resume

I have a general question or need advice on the today standard for preparing an Architectural Design Portfolio and Resume.
My general overview or history: I am currently setting for my Architectural Licensing Examinations (ARE) in New Jersey. I have finished my IPD, and complete my NCIDQ, and my Master of Architecture at Virginia Tech, 98' with a BFA in Interior Design. Currently getting my Interior Design Certification in the State of NJ. I have a combined work history of 10 to 12 year in the Design, Architecture, Design build Professions.
I am currently looking for a new position and it has been a while since I have looked for a job in the Architectural Profession. Here are a few of my questions: Digital, Website, and /or hard printed copy?
What is the best why in this day in age, 2007,' as well as the most professional form for a candidate to prepare and present a portfolio and resume? Do I prepare a website that includes my resume and portfolio? Or print out a hard copy of the work and what size portfolio is best to present? Should I create a (.PDF) file of the resume and portfolio? How would a prospective employer best want to view my work? See it before the interview as in sending an email link to the web page and/or send the .PDF files?
What should a complete and professional resume include? I have a CV but need to redo my current resume and wondering what the expectable format is?
What might be some go catch words such as "Green"...?
I am not LEED Certified and only know a very old version of Revit... Do I need to update my Cad skills and get Certified before I can apply for a job? I do know AutoCAD and Arris and a few other.
Thanks very much to this forum. Sincerely, The Artist

Here is the page from Tulane in reference to your questions.
http://www.tulane.edu/~tsaplace/introduction.htm
A PDF would allow you to do whatever you need to do with your material.
Bob