Recommend Block/Detail Mngmnt. Software, Anyone?

Ive been looking into some of the Detail/Block Managers that are available
(from shareware on up to $'s)...Has anyone any input about ones that they've
used and liked (or didn't for that matter!), and whether they thought the
cost was justified, A short review would be appreciated, but even better
would be to find someone who might trade/share it out. If so, contact me
with a wish list.
Reply to
S.Steelman
HiHo; AutoCAD Design Center is the way to go. Bring up Design Center in the folder specified (containing your blocks) will give you a preview (if you want). Just right-click and insert or drag-n-drop the one you want!
Reply to
bestafor
I'd strongly suggest writing your own. I've never been impressed by any of the ones I've seen, though I've never tried actually using them, either.
IMO that's a task who's needs vary widely from user to user and shop to shop. I doubt I could find one that worked the way I wanted to. It could be as simple as an icon menu, which isn't very difficult at all to create. If that would suit you, check into it.
HTH
Reply to
TomD
Can you add more blocks to the Design Center somehow?
John
Reply to
me63401
Take a look at