network

Is it possible to work to the same project in 2 different pc connected in a lan with autocad?Thanks StE.

Same project? Same Drawing... NO. Project (more than one drawing)... yes!
My humble opinion...
Bruce

What is a drawing? A drawing file? Then you're right- no. If a drawing is a drawing made of a number of xref'd drawing files then more than one can work on it at the same time.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

With Map, you can even work on the same drawing file's data. I certainly wouldn't recommend it, but it is possible.
For the uninitiated, I'd stick with the first two answers posted: One drawing file, no -- one paper drawing/multiple CADD files, yes. ;)

is a

work
thanks to all!!
(DeejonZ) wrote:

AutoCAD locks any 'work in progress' file so as to prevent it being modified by a concurrent user.