seeking online tutorial for newbies

I am an intermediate/beginner Corel Draw user. I am making the jump to CAD and have many questions particularly in output such as: plotting, export,
save as, and (gasp) old school printing.
Will send funny picture for good reply.
Can someone refer me? willing to pay small amounts (<CAN$ 50).
thanks snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
I'm assuming you are using Autocad as you didn't specify (no, they're not all the same). If so, go here: http://www.cadalot.co.uk/ You will find links to tutorials.

jimired wrote:

Don't be shy about posting, here, either for clarification. There's a good core group of regulars spanning a good range of CAD fields (civil, architectural, mechanical, etc.).