set DIMSCALE for all dimstyles at once? - acad 2002

I am looking for a way to set the "DIMSCALE" option in all dimension styles at once and saving the new setting into each dimstyle.
For example; I have a standard drawing sheet saved at 1/2"=1'-0 scale. When I want to use it I open it and save-as to a new name. If I need a different scale - say 1/4"=1'-0 then I resize the border and adjust the dimscale of all the dimstyles accordingly (ie; from 24 to 48).
Has anyone got a command or LISP to do this?
Best regards, Garth Willis Chinook Drafting Services Ltd. http://www.chinookdrafting.com /
I don't know of any free LISP that will do this, but MultiDRAFT from www.multisuite.com would automate all this for you. You simply set up a dimstyle in your prototype and the software creates scaled versions as required for each paperspace viewport you create. It also inserts a drawing border of the size you require into paperspace as part of its drawing set up routines

styles at

When I

all the