Object sorting?

Trouble: We are using AutoCAD Lite 2004, We have two layers named "object1"
and "object2". One layer contains a hatch solid the other a line. What we
want is to have the line show all the time above the solid hatch. If we move
the solid it appears over the line. If we move the line it appears over the
solid.
Is there a way to "send to the back" "move to the front" like other programs
have? Is it possibly only available in full version of AutoCAD?
RD
Reply to
RD
Try the DRAWORDER command. ___