Object sorting?

Trouble: We are using AutoCAD Lite 2004, We have two layers named "object1" and "object2". One layer contains a hatch solid the other a line. What we want is to have the line show all the time above the solid hatch. If we move the solid it appears over the line. If we move the line it appears over the solid.

Is there a way to "send to the back" "move to the front" like other programs have? Is it possibly only available in full version of AutoCAD?

RD

Reply to
RD

Try the DRAWORDER command. ___